Treatment for loose facial skin
With its ever-growing popularity, skin tightening has quickly grown into a must-have application for the aesthetic services provider. The ST handpiece on the Soprano XLI is ideal for targeting those telltale signs of aging, including jowl and neck laxity, sagginess under the eyes, droopy brow lines, and nasolabial folds. Using the ST handpiece with near infrared technology, deep dermal heating induces neocollagenesis resulting in an increase in skin firmness. A series of three to six treatments produces a tighter, fresher appearance — without pain or invasive procedures. In addition, the ST handpiece is an integral part of the popular Laser360™ treatment, which has seen success with patients and in the media.
Technology in use
The near infrared ST handpiece delivers uniform energy distribution and effectively targets lipids and connective tissue. It exerts its biological effect on the skin through two major mechanisms, heat-induced collagen shrinkage and micro-thermal injury as well as dermal regeneration, repair (healing) and remodeling. The ST handpiece produces dramatic, yet comfortable deep dermal heating without damage to the epidermis.
Key advantages for physicians
- Quick and easy treatment for saggy skin under eyes and droopy brow lines
- Deep dermal heating technology provides effective treatment without damage to the epidermis
- Creates heat-induced collagen shrinkage and micro-thermal injury
- Activated dermal regeneration, repair and remodeling
Key advantages for patients
- Quick and painless treatment makes it perfect as a lunchtime procedure
- Perfect treatment for lax skin around the eyes and brow line